March 23rd, 2012 —
It is with great pride that we share with you a few highlights from yesterdays highly successful event: Making It Mobile Forum 2012.
If you attended we’d love to hear your feedback.
View the event photos here.
Speaker and company slides from:
- Nick Lansley, Head of R&D, Tesco.com
- Ann Cook, Director of Interactive and Managing Director, ITL
- Ed Hodges, Head of Mobile, RBS
- Mark Challinor, Head of Mobile, Telegraph Media Group
- Ross Sleight, Chief Strategy Officer, Somo Agency
- Peter Briffett, Managing Director, LivingSocial
- Scott Eblen, Product Manager, Google
- Gerry Kelliher, Senior Director, BlackBerry
- Duncan Hallas, Director EMEA, Netbiscuits
- Ray Anderson, CEO & founder, Bango
- Mary Beth Christie, Online Product Management Director, FT.com
- Colin Rees, IT Director, Domino’s Pizza
- Matt Gierhart, Head of Social, OgilvyAction
- Cella Energy
- Mobile Future Group
- On Device Research
Don’t miss our next event…
On the 17th April (18.00-21.00), London, we bring you our next CEO Tales, with the excellent, Peldi of Balsamiq who will be telling the Balsamiq story and explaining why its success relies on thinking about customers, not metrics.