This is a reliably useful resource. David Skok from Matrix Partners has run an annual survey of SaaS companies for many years.
This year’s contains data from 336 SaaS companies and includes information on:
- 336 senior executives from a broad diversity of SaaS companies
- $5MM median revenues with over 60 companies >425MM
- ~50 median FTEs
- Median customer count: ~250; 28% with >1,000 customers
- 75% of companies were headquartered in the US
- ~$25K median annual contract value (ACV)
- 44% of companies use field sales as their predominant mode of distribution, while 23% of companies use predominantly inside sales
The survey results dives into:
- A comparison of application delivery methods
- Operational costs and gross margins
- Contract terms
- Retention and churn
- Capital requirements
- Accounting methods
Want to watch the best talks online?
We run conferences for people that build & invest in great tech businesses. To access talks online, hear about new events, contact speakers and stay in touch with great ideas, share your email address with us.
We'll NEVER sell your email. Unsubscribe anytime.