May 23, 2016
By Mark Littlewood
Rory Sutherland spoke at BoS Europe and recommended the following reading list for people interesting in neuroscience and the Business of Software.
- Daniel Kahneman, Thinking Fast & Thinking Slow.
- Robert Kurzban, Why Everyone Else is a Hypocrite: Evolution and the Modular Mind.
- Paul Seabright, The Company of Strangers: A Natural History of Economic Life.
- Jonathan Haidt, The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion.
- Stuart Sutherland and Ben Goldacre, Irrationality: The Enemy Within.
- Robert H. Frank, The Darwin Economy: Liberty, Competition, and the Common Good.
- Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness.
- Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.
- Douglas T. Kenrick & Vladas Griskevicius, The Rational Animal: How Evolution Made Us Smarter Than We Think.
Any other recommendations?
Want to watch the best talks online?
We run conferences for people that build & invest in great tech businesses. To access talks online, hear about new events, contact speakers and stay in touch with great ideas, share your email address with us.
We'll NEVER sell your email. Unsubscribe anytime.