Internship Period: Ongoing and urgent requirement! Can run for 3-4 months depending on candidate.
The Business Leaders Network (BLN) is a national network for entrepreneurs and investors engaged in building growth businesses. We promote and arrange introductions for our members; we run a blog covering high growth business for the entrepreneurial community; we run events across the UK that promote interaction, investment and discussion between the individuals behind the UK’s most active investors, businesses and innovation clusters.
BLN is looking for a couple of bright and enthusiastic team players for intern roles. Roles will involve researching, planning and delivering projects in a number of interesting sectors. They all require individuals who are capable and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure that not only are deadlines met, but you deliver the highest quality results.
You will spend the majority of your time researching, evaluating and engaging with fast growth companies but will also have the opportunity to work on the BLN event programmes. Successful applicants will have responsibility for creating and implementing multiple projects across sectors including ecommerce, SaaS, Cleantech, Digital Media, gaming etc. Other projects include developing a membership services offering, and working on a national entrepreneurship competition.
- Previous undergraduate work experience, preferably in contacting/interviewing people on the phone and performing research over the web
- Professional attitude and ability to interact with senior-level executives (CEO, CFO, and VP) over the telephone, and in person
- Strong follow-up and time management skills, as well as the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated, “can-do” mentality and structured work habits
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Blogging experience an advantage
- Competence with standard Office applicaitons, interest and engagement in social media and web
- Ability to work as part of a small, focused team and have FUN.
How to Apply: please simply send your CV and a covering letter via email to darren@TheBLN.com. We will review and respond to all applicants. Successful applications will be called for interview shortly afterwards.
EU nationality or a valid residency and/or work permit is required prior to the internship.