An opportunity to network with your peers and hear from our leading Deloitte experts
The conference is aimed at providing entrepreneurial businesses within the technology, media and telecommunications sector, with an update on the latest tax rules and ways to reduce personal and corporate tax rates for their business. Topics include: structuring your business for tax efficiency; taking advantage of the technology and intellectual property tax regimes; planning for exits (many planning actions can’t be left to the last minute) ; and key developments in the accounting and reporting area.
Join us for our TMT Tax Conference where we will provide you with the opportunity to hear from our leading experts covering the following topics:
- Tax efficient business structures and exit strategies for TMT entrepreneurs – are you thinking ahead?
- Maximising the 10% Entrepreneurs’ Relief rate on a disposal – now worth £900,000 in tax savings per qualifying individual – the conditions need to be met 12 months in advance of an exit and businesses are not always aware of the possible routes to maximizing the use of the relief.
- The Patent Box regime – how could it affect you?
- Research and development tax credits – are you maximizing the benefits?
- An update on iXBRL – what actions do you need to take?
This will also provide you with the opportunity to network amongst your peers from similar size TMT sector businesses during the refreshments and informal networking drinks. We look forward to seeing you at the event.
To confirm your attendance please register here.
Registration and coffee: 16:00
Chairman’s opening: 16:30
Networking drinks: 18:00
To register to attend this event please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org