You know mobile is getting more important to your business but can you see how it can make you money now? This day will help you understand exactly that.
There is so much guff and hype about mobile that it is hard to see the important stuff. Our one dayMoney in Mobile Forum on June 14th will help you see the wood from the trees.
We want to see how companies are making money from mobile today as we think the companies that take mobile mainstream will be among some of the most successful businesses of the decade. Putting some of the people that are making this happen together in a room and helping them share ideas, meet partners, investors and customers seemed like a sensible thing to do. Throw in some press for good measure and we have the ingredients for an exceptional day of discussion, business development, networking and mobile brain food.
- You will get to meet with senior people from companies playing leading roles in making mobile a business necessity.
- Over 30 of the most active VCs in mobile will be there.
- You will hear from ten businesses who will make a case to be the winner of our Money in Mobile Award. This will be presented to the company who in the opinion of the judges has the greatest potential to make money for customers.
If you are making things happen in mobile – either as an entrepreneur or adopter of technology – you will fit right in. Pontificators, hangers-on and wannabes – not so much.
If you don’t have a mobile strategy, you don’t have a future strategyIan Carrington
Head of Mobile, EMEA, Google
Focused, punchy sessions will use case studies and open discussion to show how some of the most innovative businesses are using mobile to find and attract new users and customers, drive them to purchase decisions, retain, engage, up-sell and recruit brand advocates. You will also see how a key lesson from ecommerce is that a great customer experienceis crucial to increasing sales and customer retention. Have we forgotten this also applies to mobile?
The format is simple, but productive:
- Talks, discussions and debate from speakers who are experts by dint of their real world experience.
- Rapid fire talks from 10 peer-reviewed companies judged by our expert panel to have the highest potential to make others Money in Mobile.
- Speed networking sessions.
- Drinks networking and announcement of the winner of the Money in Mobile Award
BLN events are for CEOs, founders of entrepreneurial businesses, venture capital and private equity investors, senior decision makers in corporates. We pride ourselves in the value that we bring to the innovation ecosystem by bringing high value people together.