BLN Money in Mobile Award, 2011
A simple concept
We want to find the UK mobile companies that have the greatest potential to make money for customers. We want those companies to present to potential customers and investors and then decide the winner of our first, BLN Money in Mobile Award.
- A short list of ten companies will present their product or service during the Money in Mobile Forum on June 14th held in London. Pitching companies will present to our audience and panel of judges, and explain why they have the biggest potential to enable companies to make money in mobile.
- Pitching companies will get a guest pass to attend the Money in Mobile Forum on June 14th in London.
- The winner will be announced at the end of the Forum and will receive the BLN Money in Mobile Award, 2011.
Why enter the BLN Money in Mobile Award?
- Even being recognised on the shortlist of companies to present for the BLN Money in Mobile Award will set you apart from other organisations. You will be recognised as a mobile business that can help other companies make money in mobile.
- This is important validation for any business and a very powerful marketing message for the shortlisted businesses and of course, the winner.
- The ten presenting companies will benefit from pitching in front of an audience of 140 CEOs, mobile entrepreneurs, corporate users and buyers of mobile technology, as well investors looking to finance high-growth companies. The Money in Mobile Forum will attract the attention of the media and will be covered in the press.
- Additionally, all pitches will be recorded and posted on The BLN website where they can be viewed by a wider audience of potential customers and press.
How to apply
Putting yourself forward is easy. Pitching companies must:
- Be privately held and based in the UK
- Have paying customers
Just enter your company information and 100 words about your business and how it makes money for other companies by noon on 31st May.
- Candidates will be shortlisted and notified in the subsequent week.
- The final ten contenders will present during the Money in Mobile Forum on June 14th.
- If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Marcin Zaba (Marcin@thebln.com, 07702 216 930). I look forward to receiving your applications.