- Is your business achieving full potential?
- Do you have access to the resources – capital, talent, advice and customers – to achieve your goals?
- Do you spend too much time working in, not on, your business?
- Do you spend enough time sharing ideas and solving problems with your peers?
- Would you like to learn the management and leadership secrets of some of the UK’s most successful companies?
Welcome to the BLN Growth Forum. One content packed day to think, talk & learn about growing and scaling your business.
You will meet and hear from the leaders of some extraordinary businesses including – Tim Weller, CEO, Incisive Media – Warren East, CEO, ARM – Ariel Eckstein, MD EMEA, LinkedIn – Jonathan Milner, CEO, Abcam – Neil Gaydon, Pace plc – Martin Leuw, IRIS Software. You will hear stories of success – and failure – and walk away with relevant, actionable opportunities to help strengthen your business.
Getting BIG, Staying BIG.
BLN events are universally known for:
- Great speakers with no BS, thought-provoking, actionable ideas.
- Engaging quality audiences who contribute actively to an event.
- Helping CEOs to spend time working on, not in, their businesses.
- Generous networking time – to extend debate and build commercial links.
We will hear from entrepreneurial ‘action leaders’ (as opposed to ‘thought leaders’) and discuss relevant, actionable opportunities for your business.
The format is simple, but productive:
- Stories, discussions and debate from speakers who are experts by dint of their real world entrepreneurial experience.
- Small special interest workshops run under Chatham House Rule.
- Great people, great networking.
BLN events use tried and trusted formats that encourage open discussion and active networking for participants invited to ensure the event is more than the sum of its high quality audience.
We really care about hearing interesting stuff from people that matter and can teach people by example.
We don’t care about hearing from ‘big names’, that don’t say anything new – or controversial. We really, really care about making sure that the right people are in the room – to listen, to engage, to discuss and find ways of doing business together.