Great news that the Business Leaders Network will partner with Business Weekly at this year’s BLN Growth Forum to be held in Cambridge on July 5th. This one day forum, now in its second year, brings the leaders of ambitious, high-growth innovation businesses from across the UK to share ideas and best practice as well as meet major investors who want to back growth.
Business Weekly has long been a champion of business and innovation across the East of England and has a long track record of supporting the growth and development of winning businesses in the region. There is no doubt that the East of England has spawned a lot of great ideas and some great businesses. The chance to hear from the success and failures of some of the best run entrepreneurial companies in the UK is a great opportunity for the region’s finest, most ambitious, entrepreneurs to up their game and learn from each other. This is an idea that Business Weekly supports as the long term future of the Technology Cluster is entirely dependent on the continuing growth and development of the businesses and management teams within it.
The BLN Growth Forum is one content packed day to think, talk & learn about growing and scaling your business. Speakers include:
- Jonathan Milner, Founder & CEO, Abcam
- Mary Turner, CEO, AlertMe
- Warren East, CEO, ARM
- Christopher Clark, Partner, BDO LLP
- Stuart Miller, CEO, ByBox
- Mo Bulbrook, Head of International, Cheapflights Media
- Tim Weller, CEO, Incisive Media
- Martin Leuw, NED, IRIS Software Group
- Mark Gerhard, CEO, Jagex Games Studio
- Ariel Eckstein, Managing Director EMEA, LinkedIn
- Peter Bauer, CEO, Mimecast
- Paul Kenny, Principal, Ocean Learning
- Neil Gaydon, CEO, PACE plc
- Nigel Payne, Director and Prev CEO, Sporting Bet plc
- Andy Leaver, VP EMEA, Workday
The BLN Growth Forum combines talks, interactive discussion and great networking with the leaders of some of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurial businesses. It will share the insight and experience of the presenters in a number of key subjects:
- Making it big – targeting big markets and maintaining your lead
- Building successful sales teams – making profitable sales revenue a core business goal
- Putting people first – creating a culture to attract and retain the people you need
- Growth strategies – maximising value from startup to IPO and beyond
As well as discussing some of the burning issues facing the leaders of growth businesses, we will consider what happens when things go wrong – and how to get back on track. You will hear stories of success – and failure – and walk away with relevant, actionable opportunities to help strengthen your business.
Look out for some exclusive interviews with speakers on the topic of growing great business in Business Weekly over the next few weeks.
- The Growth Forum is produced by the BLN in partnership with BDO.
- The Growth Forum is supported by BDO, Mills and Reeve, Kleinwort Benson, Intel Capital
- Media Partner Business Weekly
- To discuss sponsorship opportunities, call Marcin Zaba, 07702 216 930.
For more information, the full agenda, all the stuff you need to know, and to reserve your place. http://growthforum2011.thebln.com/ Early Bird Booking Discounts available until 22nd May.