Thanks Tony Quested. The team have been working really hard in putting this together and we are very, very pleased that so many great entrepreneurs and business people will be joining us on 5th July. It is always nice to have good feedback!
“It’s one of the hottest business shows in this or any other town – and the BLN Growth Forum 2011 in Cambridge on July 5 is set to become the most effective catalyst for growth ever staged locally.
“The speaker line-up for the day event at the Hauser Forum is a veritable Who’s Who? of entrepreneurial greats. Delegates can’t help but learn from sharing their experiences of life at the commercial coal face.
“They include Warren East, CEO of superchip designer ARM Holdings; Jonathan Milner – CEO of antibodies supplier Abcam; Nigel Payne – Non-Exec Director, Sportingbet plc; Mary Turner – CEO, AlertMe.com; Ariel Eckstein, managing director, LinkedIn EMEA; Mohini Bulbrook, who is head of International Development, Cheapflights Media and Neil Gaydon – CEO, Pace plc.” Business Weekly
The BLN Growth Forum combines talks, interactive discussion and great networking with the leaders of some of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurial businesses. It will share the insight and experience of the presenters in a number of key subjects:
- Making it big – targeting big markets and maintaining your lead
- Building successful sales teams – making profitable sales revenue a core business goal
- Putting people first – creating a culture to attract and retain the people you need
- Growth strategies – maximising value from startup to IPO and beyond
As well as discussing some of the burning issues facing the leaders of growth businesses, we will consider what happens when things go wrong – and how to get back on track. You will hear stories of success – and failure – and walk away with relevant, actionable opportunities to help strengthen your business.
Look out for some exclusive interviews with speakers on the topic of growing great business in Business Weekly over the next few weeks.
- The Growth Forum is produced by the BLN in partnership with BDO.
- The Growth Forum is supported by BDO, Mills and Reeve, Kleinwort Benson, Intel Capital
- Media Partner Business Weekly
- To discuss sponsorship opportunities, call Marcin Zaba, 07702 216 930.
For more information, the full agenda, all the stuff you need to know, and to reserve your place. http://growthforum2011.thebln.com/