Given the interest in so many of the businesses that entered, it was very hard to make a clean cut so we will make some additional time over on the day to allow 12 companies, rather than the original 10. We are also going to do what we can to help some of the other entrants meet and demo on the day. These are twelve companies that have been chosen to make a presentation on the day. We look forward to hearing from them. Thank you to everyone that entered. You made life far more difficult than we had expected!
- Cogenta Systems Limited – http://www.cogenta.com
- Eagle Eye Solutions – http://www.eagleeyesolutions.co.uk/
- HyperBees Ltd. – http://hyperbees.com
- Masabi – http://www.masabi.com
- ParcelGenie – http://www.parcelgenie.com
- paythru – http://www.paythru.com
- Qriously – http://www.Qriously.com
- Roulette Cricket Ltd – http://www.welivecricket.com
- screenreach interactive ltd – http://www.screenreach.com
- StrikeAd – http://www.strikead.com
- TouchType – http://www.touchtype-online.com
- VouChaCha – http://vouchacha.com
About Money in Mobile Forum 14th June
We want to see how companies are making money from mobile today as we think the companies that take mobile mainstream will be among some of the most successful businesses of the decade. Putting some of the people that are making this happen together in a room and helping them share ideas, meet partners, investors and customers seemed like a sensible thing to do. Throw in some press for good measure and we have the ingredients for an exceptional day of discussion, business development, networking and mobile brain food.
Want to see who is coming? Have a look at the confirmed participants as of May 24th.
- You will get to meet with senior people from companies playing leading roles in making mobile a business necessity.
- Over 35 of the most active VCs in mobile will be there.
- You will hear from ten businesses out of the 48 entrants who will make a case to be the winner of our Money in Mobile Award. This will be presented to the company who in the opinion of the judges has the greatest potential to make money for customers.
If you are making things happen in mobile – either as an entrepreneur or adopter of technology – you will fit right in. Pontificators, hangers-on and wannabes – not so much.
Please note, there are now six places left. If you want to join us, don’t delay, act today. We will be sold out.
- More information & registration: http://moneyinmobile2011.thebln.com/