“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”
BLN Growth Forum, 5th July 2011. Themes:
- Making it big – targeting big markets and maintaining your lead.
- Successful sales– making profitable sales a core goal. How to sell against market leaders.
- Putting people first – creating a culture to attract and retain the people you need.
- Growth strategies – maximising value from startup to IPO and beyond.
- Jonathan Milner, Founder & CEO, Abcam
- Warren East, CEO, ARM
- Neil Gaydon, CEO, PACE plc
- Stuart Miller, CEO, ByBox
- Mo Bulbrook, Head of International, Cheapflights Media
- Tim Weller, CEO, Incisive Media
- Mary Turner, CEO, AlertMe
- Martin Leuw, NED, IRIS Software Group
- Mark Gerhard, CEO, Jagex Games Studio
- Ariel Eckstein, Managing Director EMEA, LinkedIn
- Peter Bauer, CEO, Mimecast
- Nigel Payne, Director and Prev CEO, Sporting Bet plc
- Andy Leaver, VP EMEA, Workday
- The Growth Forum is produced by the BLN in partnership with BDO.
- The Growth Forum is supported by BDO, Mills and Reeve, Kleinwort Benson, Intel Capital
- Media Partner Business Weekly
- To discuss sponsorship opportunities, call Marcin Zaba, 07702 216 930.
For more information, the full agenda, all the stuff you need to know, and to reserve your place. http://growthforum2011.thebln.com/