- Mike McDerment, Founder, CEO, Freshbooks
- Peldi, Founder, CEO, Balsamiq
- John Nese, Owner, Galcos
- Alexis Ohanian, Founder, Reddit, Hipmunk
- Tobias Lutke, Founder CEO, Shopify
- Paul Kenny, Partner, Ocean Learning
- Dharmesh Shah, Founder, CTO, HubSpot
- Jason Cohen, Founder, Partner, WP Engine, Capital Factory
- Jeff Lawson, Founder, CEO, Twilio
- Professor Clayton Christensen, Professor, Harvard Business School
- Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy
- David Cancel, CEO, Performable
- Laura Fitton, CEO, 140
- Josh Linkner, Founder, CEO, Partner, ePrize, Detroit Venture Partners
- Alex Osterwalder, Managing Partner, Business Model Generation
- Patrick McKenzie, The One & Only, Kalzumeus Software
Not bad huh? Wait till you see what they will be sharing…
They will be talking about marketing, selling, scaling a winning culture, growing, going global, hiring people, exiting, keeping the faith, being nice, understanding what customers and how to give it to them, freeing your creative spirit profitably, understanding the data you can use to drive your business, making sense of new business models, keeping sane and a little bit about fizzy pop.
We are also now able to confirm our full list of workshops to be held on Monday afternoon and Wednesday lunchtime immediately after the conference closes. Space will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and you can choose your workshops when you register.
We can’t wait. We would love you to be there.
Please note ticket prices will rise by $100 on October 1st and 13th October (assuming availability). As a Business of Software mailing list subscriber, you will get an additional $150 discount on the ticket price in September by using the discount code BoSSep when you register. (Please note this does not apply to BoS Alumnus who already get a special rate).
Please book now and start getting organized – the conference hotel is now full and we have 30 tickets left.
Call me +44 7760 171 929 or Skype me – marklittlewood – if I can answer any questions. I hope to see you in Boston.