Astia seems to run a pretty decent programme for entrepreneurs and businesses across the globe and their European activity is headed up by the formidable Simone Brummelhuis who has probably done as much as anyone in Europe to support the cause of that rare beast, the female founder.
We’re always happy to spread the word…
About the Programme The Entrepreneur Programme is a unique resource for success – a transformative programme designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs who want to become dominant players in their sectors.
Format 6-day workshop and a 2-month programme of custom mentoring with the opportunity to tap into Astia’s global network of angels, VCs, corporations, and entrepreneurs that is Astia.
Who should apply? Exceptional women-led high growth startups who know that success is not just about raising money but about growing a business and thriving even in today’s tough market.
- Call for Applications – 1 December 2011
- Deadline for Applications – 4 February 2012
- In Person Screening – 22 February 2012
- Entrepreneur Programme – 19-24 March 2012
Astia will be working with their next class of outstanding high-growth companies in Cambridge, UK. To apply, please visit: http://www.astia.org/content/view/600/877/ Or contact Astia Vice President, Europe firstname.lastname@example.org
- An innovative idea in a high-growth sector such as Technology, Life Sciences, Clean Tech, or high-growth Consumer
- A high-growth investment opportunity – at any stage of growth
- An exceptional team and business strategy
- A significant market opportunity
- A defendable competitive advantage
- At least one woman in a leadership role (at C level) or in significant position of equity
About Astia Astia is a connected global community dedicated to the success of women-led, high-growth ventures. Astia programming delivers access to networks and opportunities that high-growth entrepreneurs uniquely need to succeed, including connecting entrepreneurs to serial entrepreneurs, investors, industry leaders, advisors and service providers.