An invitation only, BLN peer-networking discussion dinner, for the leaders of Cambridge-based, high growth companies, with ambitions for world domination and a potential interest in accessing corporate/venture capital/sovereign wealth fund investment. Attendance is restricted to a maximum of 20 entrepreneurs to facilitate effective networking.
A great opportunity to meet and share problems with peers (under Chatham House Rule) in a relaxed, informal and fun atmosphere, allowing you to spend time thinking about working on, not in, your company. Guests take away strong relationships and opportunities to develop themselves and their business, through:
- Access to funding from proven, qualified and active institutional investors. (Note BLN is not a corporate finance house. We make introductions where we can but do not write business plans, we do not run investor road shows and we do not charge for any connections we make).
- Better business relationships – with partners/customers/suppliers
- Market intelligence from your peers
- Opportunities to profile raise at leading industry events, publications and blogs
- Personal opportunities for advisory boards, NEDs
This is the 8th networking and dinner we have run in Cambridge. Our networking events consistently attract great feedback from guests.
Participants in the series have included founders/CEOs/senior executives from companies including: CSR, ARM, Neul, Red Gate, Abcam, Ubisense, Solexa, DisplayLink, Bango and others.
Please contact us directly if you would like to request an invitation.
Please note we CANNOT guarantee a place to everyone that is interested in attending – we try to curate the audience for our discussion dinners to ensure the maximum value for all participants. We do our best to accommodate relevant individuals. Our priority is always to ensure that our guests are relevant to the specific discussion/sector focus.
Please contact us if you would like to attend to request a code and details for registration.